We welcome your feedback
Our team of healthcare providers and administration staff aim to deliver excellent health care and assistance. Your feedback helps us to continue to improve how we work.
If you have feedback or suggestions please email us.
If you are unhappy about the treatment or service you’ve received from us we would like to know.
We encourage you to talk to our Practice Manager or another staff member you feel more comfortable with. We will investigate your complaint thoroughly.
Or you can provide full details of your complaint in writing to us. There is a complaint form or you can write a letter or email us.
If you would like support in having the complaint dealt with you can contact:
The Health Consumer Service
PO Box 115 019
Phone 07 846 1991
The Health and Disability Commissioner.
You have rights that are fully set out under the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumer Rights.
The ten rights of consumers and the duties of providers are:
- The Right to be treated with respect
- The Right to be treated fairly with freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- The right to dignity and independence
- The right to services of an appropriate standard
- The right to effective communication
- The right to be fully informed
- The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- The right to support.
We have a range of policies that help us provide the best care to our patients.