Latest Covid Information
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are generally well, you do not need to see a Doctor or Nurse.
Most people who are fully vaccinated and boosted Covid will likely have a mild to moderate illness and you will be fine to recover at home.
For latest Ministry of Health advice click here
You only need to see a Doctor if your condition is worsening, or you are eligible for free antivirals.
- Māori or Pacific people aged 50 or over
- everyone aged 65 or over
- anyone aged 50 or over with fewer than 2 COVID-19 vaccinations
- anyone with a severely weakened immune system
- anyone with Down syndrome
- anyone with sickle cell disease
- anyone who has previously been in critical or high dependency hospital care from COVID-19
- anyone with 3 or more high-risk medical conditions.