Rotorua is currently at Alert Level 2 and we need to update our patients on how this may change the way we see you.
As in Levels 4, 3 and 1 we are open for business and want you to contact us when you need to. We ask however that you contact us via telephone on (07) 347 0000.
Most services will be up and running with a few exceptions:
- 20% of appointments with the doctor will still be virtual/remote (by telephone or video)
- Face to face visits will be arranged by the doctor after a telephone assessment
- In order to keep our patients and staff safe, we may limit the number of people in our waiting rooms and observe safe distancing
- Our Drop in Clinic/Urgent Care will run Mon to Fri between 9am – 11.00am at Fairy Springs Medical Centre and between 9.00am – 11.00am and 2.00pm – 4.00pm at Central Health. Please telephone us on 07 347 000 and let us know what the problem is and the duty doctor will call you back to assess
If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 –
- cough, cold, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell, breathlessness or fever?
- In the last 14 days have you travelled overseas, had any contact with anyone who has travelled overseas, visited Auckland or been in contact with anyone from Auckland, any contact with anyone who has worked on an international flight/ship or hotel where quarantined individuals are being kept or had contact with a confirmed or probable case of covid 19?
please alert the reception staff when you call us on (07) 347 0000.
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER UPDATES