Rotorua Medical Group Welcomes Your Feedback Our experienced team of healthcare providers and administration staff aim to deliver excellent health care and assistance and your feedback helps us to continue to improve on the services we provide. If you have any suggestions on how we may improve our services please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completeing the Feedback Form available from our reception staff.
Complaints If you wish to make a complaint about the treatment or service you have received from us we would like to know. We encourage you to provide full details of your complaint in writing to us as soon as possible. There is a complaint form available from reception, or you can write a letter or email us. If you would prefer to talk to someone about your complaint you can talk to the Practice Manager or whoever else you feel comfortable with. Your complaint will be investigated thoroughly. If you would like support in having the complaint dealt with you can contact: The Health Consumer Service PO Box 115 019 Dinsdale Hamilton Phone & Fax 07 846 1991 The Health and Disability Commissioner. You have rights that are fully set out under the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumer Rights. The ten rights of consumers and the duties of providers are:
- The Right to be treated with respect
- The Right to be treated fairly with freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- The right to dignity and independence
- The right to services of an appropriate standard
- The right to effective communication
- The right to be fully informed
- The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- The right to support
- The have all these rights if you are part of a research study or staff training or teaching
- The right to complain
For further information about the Code go to the Health and Disability Commissioner website, collect a brochure from reception or call the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33.